Assistant Psychologist (BB-23154)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Experienced Assistant Psychologist required.
At Salutem, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active, and fulfilling life, regardless of their background or disability. The aim of our services is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for adults and young people.
Due to the nature of the role, you must be aged 23 or older.
To provide the clinical team with support in delivering a professional and highly specialised service to Young People in our Children's Home.
The Residential Home will be supported by a clinical psychologist. The service will provide clinical support for the children and young people living in the home.
The main aspects of the role will be completing a range of assessments (e.g. cognitive, mood, neuropsychological and behavioural), providing therapeutic input to individuals or groups and contributing to care or treatment plans (e.g. devising behaviour management programmes). You will also actively involved in providing in-house training to staff across children services.
An approved qualification in psychology conferring eligibility for graduate basis for registration with the British Psychological Society, with either a bachelor's degree (Class 2.1 or higher) or a bachelor's degree (any class) together with a higher degree.
Experience of paid or voluntary work with children or adults in a health, care, or educational setting.
Driving licence essential
Our Core Values
· We are Supportive by promoting opportunities for everyone so they can reach their full potential
· We are very Ambitious to provide the best possible outcomes for the people who use our services
· We are Loyal because we put the people that we support and our staff at the centre of everything we do and we deliver on our promises. We also are committed to ensuring that our services are meeting the needs of all stakeholders
· We are Unique because we are ambitious and innovative about the diversity of the services that we provide without compromising quality
· We are Transparent by being open, honest and fostering a culture of mutual respect. We promote a culture where we learn by our experiences and we are committed to doing things better and setting the highest standards in what we do
· We are Engaging because we work in partnership with the people that we support, our staff and all our stakeholders
· We encourage everyone to experience a Meaningful life by being aspirational and by offering opportunities
What can we offer you?
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Training/Qualification Opportunities- In addition to the company induction, those that are new to care will also be supported to complete the Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare.
- You will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
- Internal progression opportunities
- Perkbox -We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline- You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Employer Pension contribution
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Sleep ins are paid an extra £40 on top of your salary!
calendar_today6 days ago