Small Format Print Finisher & Warehouse Operative (BB-EFEE6)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:This is an opportunity to join a local print manufacturing company. They have been operating since 1998 with steady increase in business year on year. They are trusted by their existing customers and have a long standing reputation in their field.
- Day to day tasks will be assisting print finishing team with handing paper, operating a packaging line, operating foil blocker & paper hole drills. You will also be required to assist and learn how to program and operate a small format guillotine.
- Other day to day tasks include pick, pack distribution of good / orders.
- Providing excellent print finishing skills - training will be provided.
- Provide administrative support and answering of telephones as requested.
- Working with inventory and order management software.
- You're an approachable team member who can also work independently on tasks
- Warehouse experience for pick pack and distribution of goods
- Forklift trained - not essential
They believe that a good attitude is just as important as knowledge and work experience.
Full training and support is provided.
- Salary starts at £18,000 - £20,000
- 37.5-40 hours per week (paid lunch hour)
- 20 days holiday,
- Pension scheme
- Scope for advancement
- Flexible Working
- Role is based in south Bristol
- Parking is provided
All applications will be reviewed and responded to with 1 week.
calendar_today4 days ago