Reception Teacher (BB-B631D)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Do you hold QTS, and are you passionate about working within an Early Years environment? Are you passionate about raising the attainment of children within the EYFS framework? If so, please contact us as soon as possible.
Full time teaching job available working in a Reception class for a Primary school located in Blackburn, Lancashire.
The job is to cover maternity leave. It will start asap, and is initially until the end of Dec 2021. However there is the possibility it may be extended or could lead on to a permanent opportunity. The job is for 5 days a week.
* The school is proud to be an inclusive school providing a quality, creative and challenging education for its pupils.
* Their vision is to ensure that every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves their full potential within a secure and happy environment.
* Class teacher for class of 30 reception aged children.
* Plan, deliver and assess interactive and engaging lessons to ensure students are learning at their full potential.
* Attend school meetings and parents evenings as and when require.
* Create strong working relationships with your pupils and parents.
* The ideal candidate will be experienced in teaching early years/key stage 1 and have excellent behaviour management skills.
* You will need to be a qualified teacher to apply for this job.
For further information or to apply for this job, please contact Andy as soon as possible by following the on screen instructions. Alternatively, email a copy of your CV to nationalaccounts
calendar_today4 days ago