Yard Sales Assistant (BB-7B5B0)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:Joining our friendly and hard working family as an Yard Sales Assistant, you'll be on the front line dealing with our customers that come into our yard. As part of the branch team, you will play a vital role in our continued success, providing a first class service.What will I be doing?No one day is the same as the next in TP branch life, but here are a few pointers:
- Our success is built on strong relationships with our customers so its essential that you can help deliver the highest standards of service - the key thing is to be helpful and friendly at all times, you will likely get to know our customers on a first name basis.
- You will be based outside, processing our customer orders, loading and unloading customer and company vehicles.
- You will also unload our building products from supplier deliveries and accurately book them in the branch warehouse.
- Experience of using a forklift is ideal, but don't worry full training is provided
- Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, your aim will be to ensure that our standards never slip, this means maintaining a tidy and safe working environment
This is a key customer facing role, you just need the ability to provide great customer service, we can teach you the rest. Does this sound like you?We hope you can say Yes to all of the characteristics below - they are in the DNA of all our fantastic Yard Sales Assistants. Are you:
- Someone that is physically active, as this role is located outside, it will involve lifting heavy building materials
- Someone that has a friendly and outgoing personality who is happy to communicate face to face with customers and build strong relationships
- Someone that is adaptable, resilient and tenacious with high levels of energy and drive.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment
calendar_today15 hours ago