Content Marketing Production Coordinator (BB-BBBB1)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
London, UK // Dubai, UAE
Like Digital Group is an award-winning agency with offices in London and Dubai, offering digital transformation services to the world’s leading luxury brands. Everything we do is driven by client business growth and is underpinned by a true understanding of the global luxury consumer.
We deliver measurable results and ROI through our constant dedication to innovation, balancing industry best practices with our knowledge of digital trends and a passion for creativity.
At Like Digital & Partners we work hard together as a team. We operate in a fast-paced and exciting working environment in which you’ll be closely collaborating with the wider Content team and our global luxury clients to produce standout award-winning content.
Like Digital & Partners is looking for a candidate to join a newly created role coordinating the production of our content marketing activities. This is a midweight position, which cultivates a diverse, and sturdy base for future career development through a hybrid of production workflow and client-facing skills.
You will be working directly with our Director of Content Marketing and Like Digital & Partners’ Content Marketing team to create, maintain, and coordinate our content through using your exceptional project management skill and understanding of the content ecosystem. You must take special pride in creative problem solving through your great organisation and time management skills against editorial and content calendars, underpinned by your excellent communication skills.
With this role, you will have an opportunity to get involved in different areas of content for Like Digital & Partners and the content marketing services we offer our clients. You will bring value and drive to content across all spectrums throughout our content marketing channels, bringing together design and the written content.
This is a hands-on role with a small but agile team. You will be working closely with some of the world's leading luxury brands to bring their voice to life through digital content and engaging storytelling across a variety of digital channels.
As our Digital Content Producer, your main task is to ensure the content department runs like clockwork to deliver excellence to our global luxury clients. You will be running a tight ship and drive content specific project management aligning with design and content departments to get our projects from ideation through smooth execution and to the final production.
You will bring energy and a great attitude to a variety of projects and have the drive and passion to coordinate cross-departmental teams to meet demanding and often changing deadlines to a high standard.
- Content First! You have to have a deep knowledge of content rather than specific platforms only
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving work environment
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation skills and efficient multi-tasker
- Project Management skills are a a must and thorough knowledge of project management systems such as Asana, Jira,
- First-hand experience with Sitecore, Acquia, Shopify and similar enterprise CMS platforms
- Experience with Email Marketing and CRM platforms such as HubSpot, Cheetah, Klayvio,
- Comfortable managing processes beginning to end
- While you are able to juggle several projects at once, you have impeccable eagle eyes ensuring luxury content execution to world class highest standards
- Detail-oriented - You’ll have responsibility for ensuring quality control. It takes patience and persistence to get things right.
- Experience in a client facing role – you will liaise with multiple stakeholders from initial briefing, through to feedback and signoff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent with an emphasis in email creation, proofing, and an understanding of the copywriting process.
- Be a team player - ability to work in a team environment, especially in a cross-cultural team, is crucial. Your ability to earn respect and, at the same time, have good relationship with your team members is a critical success factor in achieving our department goals
- Be creative and independent - decision making and problem solving are a huge part of your daily tasks. You need to be creative, independent, and confident in making decisive decisions. Ability to coordinate, follow, and self-manage is highly valued.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.
- Project Management training is advantageous, e.g., Prince 2 or agile methodologies
- 3+ years’ experience in Content / Content Marketing in house (advantageous) or at an agency (preferred)
- Coordinating the content team on a daily basis
- Ensuring team members have an accurate view of the necessary tasks and deadlines and ensuring tasks are achieved to deadline and to standard
- Accurate and timely client communications on timelines and deliverables using agency systems
- Coordination of the content marketing and wider team such as copywriters, digital designers, Editor, analytics and platforms experts
- QA of production items against briefs, both verbal and written, and feedback
- Working closely with the Senior Editor to ensure editorial standards and the upkeep of editorial calendars
- Future planning of project and resources required including highlighting the need for additional staffing
- Working closely with the Director of Content Marketing to uphold the standards of the department
- Calendar and diary management for all client meetings
- Attendance of client meetings and providing detailed minutes that are instrumental to 1) Front-line communications on a daily basis with key clients and 2) Constantly looking for ways to streamline processes and implement positive change
- Prepare writeups for and manage monthly email campaigns and promotional content for our clients
- Maintaining the editorial schedule as well as communicate for our client-based programs.
- Competitor analysis, research and presentation of findings, brand in-depth research as required
- Attending client collaborative workshops as required
- Aiding in the creation and updating of strategic decks and presentations for sales and strategy teams, including but not limited to : RFPs | Discovery Sessions | Projects documentation
This is a hands-on role and as such timely departmental support may be required
- Assisting the Director of Content with the creation of SOW documentation where required
- Day to day use of Harvest for project tracking and time reports
- Together with the team engaging in planning of Like Digital’s brand marketing initiatives including but not limited to:
Press releases | Awards applications | Email | Social | Website copy
- Keep a firm hold of schedules and deadlines
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to internal departments, clients, partners etc
- Keep abreast of content and content marketing trends and circulate to the team
- To evolve and share methods and practices for digital best practice content marketing
- Constantly look and propose ways to improve internal processes, client experience, content processes etc.
- Any other tasks as directed by your line manager that are in line with your skill set and experience.
PR & Communications
- Planning and constructing the quarterly marketing and comms calendar - Including all marketing and communications activity across online, social media and retail.
- Liaison with external SEO/Digital marketing agencies to ensure the team have everything they need
- Oversee and monitor progress
- Action feedback
- Provide content and collaborate on copy
- Monitoring of following and engagement on all platforms
- Coordinate and plan content (in collaboration with creative and social departments)
- Ensuring that the websites are aligned for campaign launches; ensuring that they go-live and finish at the correct times across both websites and coordinating with other members of the team for the creation of banners and other content assets.
- Work with other members of the team to collate and prepare content for our clients’ newsletters; ensuring emails are accurate, error-free, on-time and, importantly, driving commercial targets whilst correctly representing the premium positioning of the brand. This may also include coordinating all product copy and ensuring that it’s aligned with brand guidelines and product positioning.
- Report website performance against KPIs using Google Analytics.
What sets you apart:
- Process driven
- A drive to stay up to date with current trends, and a creative approach to turn these into impactful content strategies
- The ability to juggle varying demands and changing priorities
- A self-starter with an ability to manage their own deadlines and deliverables
- A genuine passion for luxury content
- Experience with content management systems
- Ability to interpret customer feedback into digital development
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment due to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Some photo editing and graphic design skills
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud / Commerce Cloud experience preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- Editing for premium or luxury brands, hospitality, F&B and fashion are a plus
- Experience with a variety of brands
- SEO tools like SEMRush or Moz are no strangers to you
- Worked with Asana content tracker or similar content and project management tool
- Quick on the uptake with internal software like Harvest, Forecast, Microsoft and Google Suite
- Basic knowledge/interest in HTML & CSS - Experiences with WordPress, HTML and CSS (basic to intermediate) is helpful, but not required
As you go, the role may evolve depending on performance, interests, and future changes and opportunities.
Please apply via our Career Site with the keyword luxury and prove us that you have read this until the end and can’t wait to get stuck in this role.
In your email, please include your CV, portfolio/work samples if available, preferred start date/notice period and your salary expectations.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
calendar_today2 days ago