Chief Technology Officer (BB-A6924)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:About the job
- Are you a visionary technology leader?
- Are you fuelled by a passion to make a difference?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to join a high growth, publicly listed company?
Here at Low6, we are looking for our next key hire, the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). We are looking for an outstanding technology executive to lead our talented development team. The CTO reports to the COO and is a key member of the Senior Leadership Team. Responsible for the technical vision of Low6, the CTO leads all aspects of development and product delivery. As the ‘face’ of technology, the CTO inspires business growth whilst playing a pivotal role in the company’s strategic direction and development. The CTO will thrive in running the technology stack and vison of a publicly listed company, they will be prepared to confidently present our technology on a world-wide forum as and when required.
As a highly skilled executive, the CTO brings ‘best in class’ product and technology development to Low6. This position requires outstanding technical and business skills, with strong evidence of delivery. A proven leader who attracts and develops team talent, creating future leaders and professionals who help our business to grow. Critical for success is to develop and maintain a high-performance environment where talent can flourish, and operational excellence is rewarded.
An excellent communicator with the ability to engage and influence all levels throughout the business including Board members.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years of Technology Leadership experience at a Senior level.
- Previous experience of scaling businesses through exponential growth.
- Strong Dev Ops experience and a deep understanding of industry best practice.
- A firm believer in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Track record of building technology teams that drive user experience and revenue.
- Business-driven leader, proven to execute exceptional development, process improvement and budget management.
- Attract, lead, inspire and develop a team of highly technical professionals. Exceptional hiring record is required.
- An outstanding communicator who influences stakeholders at all levels.
- A role model and mentor for colleagues across the business.
- A strong coach, proficient in giving and receiving feedback.
If this describes you then we would love to talk. In return we offer you the opportunity to join an exciting high growth company on a mission, one where you will be empowered and highly rewarded for leading technology excellence. A strong package, including a range of personal benefits to support you and your personal growth.
calendar_today1 day ago