Budgeting Specialist (BB-844E4)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
WHO WE ARE?
PURE Business Group was created to provide a unique, innovative and collaborative solution, to the Civil Litigation legal sector. Founded in early 2015 by Phil Hodgkinson and bringing thirty years’ experience within the insurance and legal sector, the group now employs in excess of 450 staff in four UK locations and continues to grow year on year.
At PURE Legal Costs Consultants, we provide a market leading, “cradle to grave” legal costs recovery service. Employing over 70 specialist staff, including Costs Lawyers, Costs Draftsmen, Negotiators and Advocates. Who strive to exceed and surpass our large range of solicitor clients’ expectations, in all areas of costs recovery.
With our team expanding rapidly, we have an opportunity to join the Costs Management department. As a member of the Costs Management Team within Pure Legal Costs Consultants, you need to be dedicated, motivated with the ability to organise your workload to meet deadlines.
You will report to the Head of Costs Management within the Drafting Department and assist in delivering a first class service to our customers both within and outside of the Pure Business Group.
- Preparing Precedent H
- Dealing with negotiations and Precedent R
- Attending CCMCs
- Advising clients on all aspects of costs management and providing input on retainers/rates in live cases as and when required.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- A practical and flexible approach to work.
- Good general IT skills.
- Ability to use initiative and solve problems.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems – in-house training given.
- Attention to detail when updating notes onto database.
- Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters, emails and tele calls are actioned/compiled in a professional manor.
- Proven experience of drafting Costs Budgets
- Experience of negotiations / Costs Management Advocacy preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of Proclaim
- Excel literate to a good standard
- Working effectively within a team
- Personality and Tenacity essential.
- Competitive basic salary
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional day off for Birthdays
- “Me time”
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Training and progression opportunities within PURE Business Group.
- Accessible to public transport
calendar_today4 days ago