MFL Teacher (BB-18167)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Full time MFL teaching position available at Tameside based secondary school.
Our partner school in Tameside have advised us they’re looking to fill an MFL (Spanish + French) teaching position arising from a member of staff leaving for maternity leave. The position will be temporary to begin with but with the opportunity to become permanent.
The successful candidate will work to a timetable of teaching classes across the secondary age range up to and including GCSE level. The school itself is a modern and thriving secondary school in the heart of Tameside. The new MFL teacher will join a strong department of 3 dedicated foreign languages teachers ready to welcome a new addition.
Candidate requirements to be eligible for this role:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK
- Experience teaching Languages (French + Spanish) in UK secondary schools up to and including GCSE level
- Suitable school-based references with no safeguarding concerns
- Child workforce DBS certificate on the update service
The schools location in Tameside makes this opportunity ideal for teachers located in Ashton-Under-Lyne, Stalybridge, Denton and the surrounding areas. Candidates could also travel from neighbouring Stockport and central Manchester. Access to public transport links are limited so this opportunity is ideal for a local or driving candidate.
Some highlights of this position include:
- Full time MFL teaching position in thriving and modern Tameside school.
- Teaching French and Spanish to a timetable of years 7-11 including GCSE level
- Temporary maternity cover with the opportunity to make the position permanent
- Ideal for candidates local to Tameside, Stockport and central Manchester
- Wages based on the Teachers Pay Scale – MPS to UPS
For immediate consideration please submit a copy of your CV via the link below. For more information regarding this role or any other available positions please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at teaching Personnel.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
calendar_today2 days ago