Quality Assurance Specialist (Practitioner) (BB-ADDFD)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
What's on offer?
Here at KDC/One Swallowfield we value our people. As well as a competitive salary we offer
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Generous colleague pension,
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchase scheme
- Discounted high street and online retailer scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- On site staff shop
- Free car parking on site
- Upgraded staff canteen and welfare facilities catered at our Wellington site by award winning catering service
- And there's more!
you'll be working as part of a dedicated, professional Quality team, you'll provide internal and external quality, technical and scientific expertise. You'll be using your knowledge and expertise to support the QA Specialist Leader in developing and delivering improvement initiatives across the site.
You'll be a degree calibre scientist, supporting departments across the business, recognised as an expert problem solver, investigating non-conformities as we as supporting cross- departmental improvement initiatives and working parties.
You'll have a sound working knowledge of operating within an ISO quality management, ensuring process, equipment and cleaning validations, monitor and analyse KPI's and trend, creating CAPA where required; as well as Audit and regulatory requirements.
Interested? A full role profile is available online
calendar_today2 days ago