Customer Success Manager (HCM) (BB-371E9)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Who we are:
IRIS Software Group is one of the UK’s largest privately held software companies. Acquired by HG Capital in 2018, its purpose is to be the most trusted provider of mission-critical software and services, ensuring customers get it right first time, every time.
IRIS takes the pain out of processes and let professionals working in businesses and schools focus on the work they love. Its software solutions and services for finance, HR and payroll teams, educational organisations, and accountancy firms helps comply with regulations, drive productivity and better engage with key stakeholders. Through simplifying, automating and providing insights on everyday mission-critical tasks for organisations of all shapes and sizes, IRIS ensures customers can look forward with certainty and confidence.
IRIS has over 120,000 UK and international customers with 80% having a tenure of five or more years. IRIS is the largest third-party online filer with the UK Government. Ninety-one of the top 100 UK accountancy firms and 50 of the top 100 US CPA firms use IRIS software. Circa 20% of the UK’s workforce is paid by IRIS payroll offerings. More than 850,000 UK employees are managed by IRIS HR solutions. Over 11,000 UK schools and academies use IRIS, with four million parents and guardians using IRIS apps to connect with their children’s school; 300 million messages are delivered between schools and parents each year, and over £15 million transactional payments are processed every month. IRIS is placed in the Grant Thornton Sunday Times Top Track 250 and the Megabuyte50.
IRIS is backed by Hg, Europe’s leading software investor and is committed to helping build IRIS as an ambitious business. It’s support includes a dedicated operations innovation team which provides practical support to management teams to help them realise their growth ambitions.
To see how IRIS helps organisations get things right first time, every time, visit or follow IRIS Software Group on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
The newly defined role of Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be a trusted advisor for our key customers. You will help them to use our software and ensure they receive maximum value by providing advice and guidance at all stages of the customer journey. You’ll work to understand customer requirements, help implement and onboard new customers, manage product training, drive adoption and retention, and ensure ongoing satisfaction. Working with our customer’s C-Suite and executive teams, as well as users at all levels, you will drive them to success.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to identify and guide them to their goals
- Oversea the Customer onboarding process and move quickly to achieve value
- Responsible for driving client adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion and advocacy.
- Manage numerous customers concurrently and strategically.
- Manage day-to-day relationship and communication with customers to ensure success and growth.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer and coordinate the deployment of IRIS resources to address the customer’s issues, including managing escalations
- Conduct regular on and off-site meetings to understand and discuss customer’s business requirements and business issues and explore how the Sea/ platform can help address and resolve these issues.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide feedback on how IRIS can better serve them to maximize customer success and retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and help customers adopt the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer success by creating resources to help customers achieve their goals by adopting best practices
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience of client management, such as Customer Success, Account Management, or a related customer-facing discipline
- Ideally someone who has dealt with accountancy clients
- Self-starter who can work independently and be a team player
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, including at senior levels
- Be able to prioritize tasks and manage your time in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including business presentations
- Attention to detail is a must
- Resilience to keep going when faced with challenges
- Ability to learn new ideas and approaches quickly
- Desirable - AAT qualification, preferably Level 3 or above
Why you should apply...
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Additional benefits, such as bike to work and discount schemes.
calendar_today2 days ago