Personal Care Workers (BB-AF4E0)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:At Cera we are looking for people who would like to become a Care Assistant in the Colchesterarea. We can train you with all the skills you need to succeed so we are simply looking for compassionate and friendly people who take pride and reward in helping others. By joining Cera, you will be part of the only home care company in the UK who is developing market leading technology to improve the lives of those we care for. Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require. Are you the right candidate for this opportunity? We have part time, full time and flexible hour positions available. We have roles available in Colchester, Tiptree, Witham, Maldon, Marks Tey, Wivenhoe Key Requirements:
- You must have a Driving License and Own Vehicle
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be over 18
- You should be flexible to work various shifts including weekends and/or evenings.
- You should be kind, compassionate and enjoy helping others
- You should have great communication skills
- Be comfortable with providing personal care including incontinence support, washing and dressing.
calendar_today4 days ago