Future Teachers Programme (BB-353AC)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
NQT - New Future Teachers Programme
Sector: Primary Education
Location: Harrogate HG3, North Yorkshire
Date Posted: 24/03/2021 Closing Date: 01/05/2021 Start From: April 2021 - June 2021
Pay - GDP65 - GDP95 Per Day
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher? Looking for experience?
A Graduate looking to take the first step of a Career in Teaching?
Join Our 2021/2022 Talent Pool of NQTs - We Have Work For You...
- Flexible Full-time or Part-Time to meet the needs of the applicant
- Be Part of a Leading Agency working with the Best Schools in the Harrogate / Yorkshire Area
- Gain Incredible Teaching Experience
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) - Any experience or Degree
- Willingness to commit to a New Exciting 2- Year Programme 'FUTURE TEACHERS'
- Strong Work Ethic
- Passion For Teaching and working with Children
- An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
- A strong sense of commitment, both to the programme and to the partner school
This exciting new programme is a perfect change to gain experience as a NQT - and get you through the doors of some of the top schools in the area!
Once signed up you will work closely with your 1:1 consultant, who will ensure you are found the best school to start your 2 Year 'FUTURE TEACHERS' Programme of placements and work experience.
Want to know more? Please get in touch using the contact details below... We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in this role please click apply now, or for more information, call Teaching Personnel on 0113 224 0234. You can also email an up to date CV to Max.smithteachingpersonnel
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
calendar_today3 days ago