Found in: Jooble Premium UK
£33,000 + Benefits
Working from home at present, when restrictions are lifted the potential of part office / part home based.
I am currently working with a unique client that has been established over fifteen years. The company has achieved an impressive track record of growth which has created the new role of Merchandiser.
This is an exciting time to join this successful company and be part of a dynamic friendly team. The role would also be suitable for a Junior Merchandiser looking for the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, you will work closely with the buyers and merchandiser to plan the product portfolio.
- Liaising with key departments to ensure a smooth despatch process
- Managing stock levels through accurate forecasting and promotional activity
- Strong attention to detail
- Working with buyers to suggest, source and confirm additional stock to maintain availability
- Ensuring data integrity in both our planning spreadsheets and stock keeping systems
- Building strong and productive relationships with suppliers
- A minimum of 2 years of merchandising experience is essential
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Commercially aware and proactive
- Able to produce high quality work independently
This is an exciting opportunity to join an informal company that offers opportunities for career progression due to their incredible growth strategy. The role will be working remotely at present with the potential to work from home a couple of days a week and office based.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications I receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if I have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
calendar_today1 day ago