Senior Family Associate (BB-426A0)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:This firm acts in a professional and commercial way, with good humour and a friendly, approachable manner. Having been in operation for approaching 200 years, they are continually expanding and improving, and are accredited with the Investors in People Standard, which is a sign of a great place to work.
They are a hardworking and ambitious firm; make sure they act with fairness and integrity and offer excellent career growth and opportunity. This is an excellent long term career opportunity for the successful candidate.
They are currently on the look-out for a Senior Associate to join their Nottingham office. This position with involve providing high quality legal services and advice to existing clients as well as developing new business.
You will be dealing with the following:
* Acting for family law clients on a wide range of legal issues
* Mid to high net worth financial remedy cases
* Pre and post nuptial agreements
* Same sex marriages/civil partnerships
* Cases involving an international element
* Cohabitation/TOLATA cases
* Private children cases
* No Legal aid.
* Training Junior Fee Earners
If this sounds like the firm and position for you, please contact me on 0117 3701763 or
calendar_today4 days ago