Site Installation Manager (BB-57077)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Elevation Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a successful, internationally renowned design & build company to recruit a Site Installation Manager.
My client is a well-established engineering firm, who deliver turnkey solutions across heavy engineering and civil sectors.
The Site Installation Manager’s duties will include:
• Supervise installation of mechanical handling projects
• Coordinate contracts
• Ensure Health & Safety standards are met at all times
• Prepare work programmes and monitor output of fitters, installation staff
• Provide hands-on support where required
Elevation Recruitment Group would be keen to speak to candidates with the following skills & experience:
• Qualified in Mechanical or Hydraulic Engineering
• Experience in Hydraulic systems would be extremely advantageous
• Hold a valid CSCS or SMSTS card
• Hold safety qualification such as IOSH or NEBOSH
• Experience of multi-disciplined installation projects within Mechanical Handling
• Knowledge of CDM Regulations
• Background leading multi-disciplined teams, preparing work schedules, monitoring budgets etc.
• Knowledge of NEC Contracts
• Possess Excellent communication skills
• Willing to work away from home
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business.
calendar_today2 days ago