QA Manager (BB-41CFD)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Summary of the role
We're looking for an experienced QA Manager to work on our cutting-edge Alertive product. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to define the overall test strategy as well as working closely with our product, development, and delivery teams to ensure that quality products and integrations are delivered to our clients.
The product team is responsible for designing, developing & testing the business's core product, Alertive. Available for Android, iOS and Desktop, Alertive is a secure communication solution saving front-line clinicians time and enabling them to deliver better and faster patient outcomes.
- Setting the overall testing strategy and direction
- Recruiting and building a first-class testing team
- Defining detailed test plans and scripts
- Communicate testing strategy to customers and senior management
- Participating in test reviews
- Reviewing changing requirements and helping to define key acceptance criteria
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Providing test estimates and plans
- Managing the test team. Responsibilities include;
- Mentoring and coaching
- Work allocation and coordination
- Conducting performance reviews
- Resource Management
- Line management and support
- Working with all other key stakeholders across the entire software development lifecycle to ensure that quality is included at all levels of product and project delivery
- Participating in project meetings both internally and with clients
- Reporting progress to senior stakeholders
What we are looking for
- Experience of working with industry-standard testing solutions
- Experience of automated testing
- In-depth knowledge of testing methodologies, test practice, and terminology
- Knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language
- Knowledge of at least one database management system
- Working knowledge of cloud hosting technology and principles
- Broad experience of testing within agile-based software development projects
- Demonstrable experience of mentoring and coaching teams
- Knowledge of mobile application development projects would be highly desirable
- Industry-standard testing qualification such as ITSQB Foundation and above
- A degree-level qualification would be ideal
Technologies you will be working with
- Android, iOS, and Windows, MacOS & Web apps
- Amazon Web Services / Azure
- Bash, batch and PowerShell scripts
- Databases and backend integration
Thank you for your application and for taking the first step towards joining our team.
Headquartered in Derby, we operate as a remote team enabling talent from all over the UK to join our mission. Office and company days are on hold at the moment but we are looking forward to gathering when restrictions allow.
Our benefits package is designed to engage, reward and protect our people. Our personalised platform makes accessing your benefits easy and convenient.
Our benefits package is designed to engage, reward and protect our people. Our personalised platform makes accessing your benefits easy and convenient
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- EV & other car salary sacrifice options
- In-house career coaching
- GP access through Docotorline
- Mental Health Support through Togetherall.
Check out life at Alertive and our up to date news on our page. LinkedIn.
We believe diverse perspectives, backgrounds and skills make a better company. We're keen to recruit people from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion.
Alertive collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
calendar_today15 hours ago