Accounts Assistant (BB-D6A22)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Your new company
Our client are a growing retail business based in the heart of Norwich. Due to continued growth our client are in need of temporary support in the finance department to cover a period of process change.
Your new role
• Reconciling daily customer deposits received from a variety of payment methods.
• Investigate and resolve reconciliation queries in a timely manner.
• Making manual corrections in bespoke software to customer accounts where required.
• Assist with daily payment reconciliations.
• Assist with reconciling finance plan orders.
• Assist with processing customer refunds.
• Assist the purchase ledger team with invoice and credit note postings.
• Confidently liaise with colleagues from across the company.
• Supporting the team with other tasks when required.
• Ad hoc duties as needed, such as reporting, dealing with queries and reconciliations.
What you'll need to succeed
• Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
• A willingness to learn the role of financial assistant and be flexible in the work done
• Results driven, focused on delivery, always looking to add value to the role
• Tough, tenacious “can-do” mentality
• Prides themselves on attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work to deadlines whilst prioritising work load
• Positive outlook and behaviour
calendar_today11 hours ago