Delivery Scrum Master (BB-4D479)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Identify risks, dependencies, and impediments, leading the team and business in finding a solution, coordinating with other teams and functional partners, and actively escalating when needed to ensure resolution.
Support the Delivery Product Owner in ensuring right-sized story writing, aligning priorities, and planning sprint iterations.
Guides and coaches the Squad Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers. Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
Works with Squad Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Coach team members on Agile methods and technical practices (e.g. CI/CD, etc.)
• Track and report on current status of all team members and the delivery, facilitating key agile ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives. Monitor and optimize agile processes and practices
• Promote continuous improvement through retrospectives and team learning
• Coordinate with other delivery teams, stakeholders, and partners to manage risks, interdependencies and impediments to the team
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
• Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation and coaching skills
• Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• knowledge of data center infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures and operational processes (HW vendors such HPE, DELL, EMC, Cisco ... - Software provider VMware, Ericsson, Nokia )
• Process creation and execution is preferred /
• Cloud computing architecture (IT and Telco over VMWare vCould, RedHat OpenShift, OpenStack ....)
• 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role.
• Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban) and tools (i.e Jira)
• Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
• Telco OSS/BSS Technical background or relevant experience on the sector
calendar_today2 days ago