Registered Nurse - £2000 Joining Bonus (BB-B0725)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Negotiable Salary: £17.50ph (30,000 annual based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: £2,000 Welcome Bonus
- Care Categories: Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment
- Service: Care Home with Nursing
- Resident Admission Age: 65+
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shifts or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*£2,000 Welcome Bonus
*5/5 CQC Rating
Care Home Details: Are you a highly motivated experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD looking to work within a care home located in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire as part of our nurse team. Our care home offers residential, nursing, and residential dementia care.
Joining our team: We are looking for a kind and passionate nurse to join our care home, where you will be providing high quality nursing care for all our residents, providing support to each individual need. We need a positive and caring person, who is not only looking to expand their own professional development, but to help our residents by maintaining their dignity and independence.
As a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD you will be ensuring the comfort and safety of each resident by identifying and performing appropriate clinical practice. You will be responsible for the development of each resident's individual care plan.
Pre-Registered Nurses : We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Fabienne Basquille on 01489774208 or send a copy of your CV to
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
calendar_today1 day ago