Digital Marketing Assistant (Trainee Role) (BB-4305C)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:Up To £18,000 Depending On Experience
An exciting new career opportunity with a top, rapidly expanding Premier Google Partner.
Global Search Marketing is actively seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to work remotely in the first instance but with the ability to travel for regular meetings at their UK Head Office in the heart of Birmingham.
The successful Digital Marketing Assistant will assist with the day-to-day management of key client Digital Marketing accounts working innovatively across multiple platforms. Typical tasks include:
- Creating new campaigns and accounts for PPC clients under close supervision from our Account Managers
- Creating ad copy for paid media ads
- Researching and developing relevant account keyword lists
- Collating data into internal and external reports - adding insight and commentary
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
- Assisting with other ad-hoc campaign tasks as and when required
- Excellent staff development and ongoing training.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Assistant:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ambitious with a desire to progress through the company and constantly Show a willingness to learn, research and use their initiative
- Able to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- A good understanding of spreadsheets, especially MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Knowledge of Google Ads desirable but not essential
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Digital Marketing Assistant role then please apply now!
calendar_today2 days ago