Accounts Payable (BB-799B3)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:A family-owned property investment group are looking for an accounts payable clerk to join their city-based office. This role reports to the Accounts Manager and is responsible for the accurate posting of invoices and transactions onto our accounting system, resolving supplier queries, arranging supplier payments weekly and reconcile supplier ledger monthly.
- Accurate posting of supplier invoices via Purchase Invoice Register including scanning of invoices.
- Arranging and processing weekly suppliers' payments and remittances.
- Making Ad hoc payments and postings;
- Supplier ledger reconciliations;
- Liaising with suppliers;
- Liaising with Asset Management team for accurate posting e.g. expenditure coding;
- Liaising with Accounts Receivable to assist bank reconciliations;
- Resolving relevant queries;
- Timely and proper filing of invoices and payments.
- Must have at least 2 year's experience working within Accounts Payable
- Strong Excel skills
- Real estate background is desirable
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
calendar_today1 day ago