Head of Aftercare (BB-875EC)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
London Projects is a Chartered Construction Company based in Westminster. We specialise in the design and construction of super prime residential projects in premier postcodes such as Belgravia, Knightsbridge and Mayfair.
We currently have an opportunity for a new Head of Aftercare to join our team. This will allow the right candidate overall control and responsibility of the Aftercare Department.
You will ultimately be the face of the London Projects end user experience. This role is based within head office but there will be regular travel to live and completed projects.
- Maintain and improve Client liaison/relationships, including growing family office links
- Regular reporting to the Directors of the Business
- Reporting to the accounts team
- Checking pricing of works prior to issue
- Working closely with the marketing team in regards to Branding and marketing literature
- Labour management, recruitment, department structure and monitoring
- Management of the Aftercare and Administrative team
- Checking and issuing of maintenance and aftercare agreements
- Implement and develop relationships and opportunities with suppliers/specialists
- Review format and improve O&Ms
- Extensive Project Handover experience
- Aftercare experience within high end works
- Strong communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Facing Experience
- Excellent organisational ability
calendar_today5 days ago