Architectural Technician (London) (BB-B98A5)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
- Full Time
- We are currently in a work from home model during COVID-19, but when we do return to the office we're located in Clerkenwell in central London
IBI Group’s award winning London office is searching for an Architectural Technician to join the team. We are keen to engage with high calibre architectural talent that will enjoy the support of a successful organisation and experienced colleagues.
Your role will be to provide technical support and leadership including timely production of accurate design and technical information using Revit software ensuring consistent and accurate use of agreed BIM standards, management of specifications, drawing packages and technical detailing. Site delivery experience is essential and an ability to communicate to enable seamless on sight delivery and response to day to day challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality monitoring and coordination of drawing information with regular programme reviews, use and knowledge of office standards, awareness of health & safety and building legislation requirements
- Effective time and resources management
- Your role will be to provide technical support including timely production of accurate design and technical information using Revit software ensuring consistent and accurate use of agreed BIM standards, management of specifications, drawing packages and technical detailing.
- Review information and query anomalies.
- Good organizational skill to operate across more than one project and aid more junior staff.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and experience in working with contractors
- Ability to lead both drawn package delivery and manage on-site queries
- Deal with day to day site delivery
- Be responsible for the preparation of production information including drawings and documents for tender packages, design detail development and construction drawings
- Attend client meetings as required.
- Attend design team meetings as required and gain an understanding of the consultant’s input and the co-ordination required to finalise the design.
- Where applicable maintain notes to record any meeting that is attended.
- Supporting studio management team with input to programming, resourcing and financial reviews and business development activities.
- Input to bid submissions, interview presentations and design reviews where required
- CPD and practice-wide standards development
- Recognised Architectural / Architectural Technology qualification / degree
- Efficient and accurate individual with creative problem solving skills
- Ability to review information and query anomalies
- Good organizational skills to operate across more than one project supporting more junior assistants
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Revit experience essential with evidence of good quality output, technical knowledge of building detailing and construction
- Healthcare experience advantageous
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role they are under consideration for and prior to receiving a job offer. These could include work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
IBI Group provides a competitive benefits package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
calendar_today6 days ago