Product Manager - Wireless Solutions (BB-C5333)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:Principle Accountabilities and Objectives; the PM will:
• Managing the products suite life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by tender requirements, developments in industry standards, partner opportunities and on-going visits to customers and prospects.
• Qualifying the effort required to address market requirements, complemented by suggested pricing and resultant return-on-investment analyses– both for bespoke and general developments. • Assesses market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
• Researching, identifying, assessing and engaging with potential OEM partners and building OEM relationships to support the realisation of integrated solutions and a proven accessories range.
• Contributing to the development and implementation of a company-wide go-to-market plan, including competitive positioning, sales collateral, proposal material, training and demo equipment.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Core Competency - Skills/Knowledge/Qualifications:
• Education to HNC or Degree level in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a product manager in the wireless communications sector.
• Must be highly computer and technology literate.
• Must have experience in and technical knowledge of PTT-over-Cellular and wireless mobile edge computing/routing products. • Experience in Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Financial Planning and Strategy is essential.
• Experience in and knowledge of wireless and associated technologies including but not limited to 3G/4G/5G, Wi-Fi, MCPTT, DMR, P25 and/or Satellite highly desirable.
• Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment for products comprising multiple wireless communication technologies.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_on Derby, United Kingdom
work IC Resources - Recruitment Partner to the Global Technology Community