Customer Team Leader (BB-58EE4)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:We’re looking for a Retail Supervisors to work at our new store opening in Hermitage, RG18 9TD. We offer a range of part-time and full-time hours which we’d be happy to discuss at interview.
When you join Co-op, you’ll become part of a business that’s truly different. We’re passionate about putting our ethical values into practice, and our retail teams do an amazing job of being there for the community and supporting local good causes.
What you’ll do
You’ll be a positive role model, engaging, training and supporting your team to complete store activities. As a Retail Supervisor you’ll also:
• perform daily checks to make sure the store is safe, secure, operational and presentable for our customers
• encourage your team to deliver the stores success measures and be confident in suggesting areas for improvement
• deliver essential store operations so the store is customer ready every day.
• be a key holder – opening and closing the store with responsibility for the store in the absence of other store management roles.
• think on your feet if there’s an issue or problem to solve for the benefit of the store
• Champions Co-op by, promoting Co-op membership, active involvement and encouragement of the team in local projects we support
To be successful...
You’ll take ownership and lead the team, but you’ll also step in and help your colleagues on the shop floor. We’re also looking for:
• efficient communication skills
• great organisational skills
• Problem solving
• ensure you can exceed customer expectations as well as resolving any queries
• the ability to collaborate and build relationships with people from all walks of life
• the drive and ideas to help improve store sales
• the flexibility to work a range of shifts
You must be aged 18 or over to be a Co-op Retail Supervisor as you will be required to authorise age-related sales.
At Co-op you’ll be part of a great team with a benefits package including:
• premium rates for hours worked before 6am or after 10pm
• flexible shifts/working hours and regular overtime opportunities
• 10% discounts on all food products and some other Co-op products and services
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Diversity and inclusion
We want to build diverse teams where everyone can contribute and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and we know it’s important our teams reflect the communities they serve. We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process if you need them.
As part of your application, you’ll need to complete an online assessment which will take between 15 and 20 minutes.
calendar_today2 days ago