Senior Credit Controller (BB-E6B57)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
My Employer of choice is cureently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team on a permanent basis, This position has arisen due to continued growth within the company.
Within this role, you will provide a detailed and efficient support to the business in credit control activities.You will be working as part of the Finance team supporting the Finance Director to ensure all processes are completed in a timely manner, any issues are escalated and the business is paid on time by its customers.
Key Accountability's for the role are;
1. Improve the credit control practices and efficiencies to ensure that the business is paid in full and adheres to the credit terms in place.
2. Maintain efficient ledgers for the credit control function ensuring cash collected is matched.
3. Build effective relationships, internally and externally to ensure DSO days and aged debt are reduced for all regions and cash is collected across the Eastern Hemisphere
4. To make appropriate verbal and written contracts with customers to ensure that payments are received within credit terms.
5. In line with Company guidelines and processes, including its SOX requirements, create customer accounts and credit limits, inputting key processes to identify risk.
6. To determine an appropriate escalation procedure, including legal action where necessary, when debts become past due for payment
7. To communicate overdue debtors to the appropriate individual within Team and coordinate the actions taken to recover the debt. To issue, on a regular basis, the "On Stop" and "Cash Only" lists to all appropriate personnel
8. Develop, communicate and coordinate actions required to resolve customer queries.
9. Ensure monthly targets are set for cash collections, DSO's and debtor aging profile.
This role could suit someone looking to work from home in the long term, however the successful candidate will need to be committed to being in the Kendal office a minimum of 2 days per week.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
calendar_today5 days ago