Customer Service Advisor (BB-5F2D2)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Pertemps Burton have a new fantastic opportunity to join a successful ever growing business based in Burton Upon Trent on a full time permanent basis.
In return you will be offered a starting salary of £18,500 per annum working on a two shift rotation Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm early Finish on a Friday at 3.00pm or Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday finish of 4.00pm.
The main duties of the role include:
• To always promote Health & Safety in the workplace.
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with assigned customers ensuring World Class customer service is delivered at all times.
• Process all sales orders accurately within guidelines and in a manner cost effective to the Company. As part of this process, you will manage your own order book to ensure all orders are serviced to agreed levels.
• Work closely with our external sales team to proactively promote sales and seek additional opportunities.
• Handle all telephone enquiries in a friendly, professional manner, providing prices, referring to quotations and price lists.
• Provide basic technical information on products and services.
• Deal with customer complaints promptly in accordance with Company procedures.
• Achieve individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and objectives set by your manager.
• To provide each customer with an “inspirational” experience which supports and reinforces our clients brand.
• To undertake additional, customer related activities as reasonably requested by your Manager.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and would like to join in the success then
calendar_today22 hours ago