Teaching Assistant - Bolton (BB-7BD06)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
SEND Teaching Assistant | Bolton | £50 > £70pd
TeacherActive Ltd are currently recruiting for a specialist SEND secondary school in the Bolton area.
This is an immediate start role.
We are looking for supply TAs with different skill sets and experiences from Maths & English to Science, IT and PE.
SEND experience is an essential requirement as is a full, valid DBS.
You would be working with children at secondary level with various degrees of SEN such as; ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia and physical & mental needs .
This is a good opportunity for you to:
* Advance your own professional career.
* Help make a difference in the lives of student.
* Work with parents and carers to encourage home learning and assist in home schooling practices.
* Join a caring and growing franchise of schools dedicated to helping the most needy and vulnerable children.
You will also recieve:
* A dedicated career consultant assigned to you by TeacherActive Ltd
* Weekly pay
* Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
What we require from you:
* A positive, patient and caring attitude
* Able to plan and deliver lesson
* LSA Certificates
* Ability to build rapport quickly and identify trigger points for SEND students
* SEND experience
* Manual Handling certificates are beneficial but not essential
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you think this role is for you then hit the apply button and you will be contact within 24 hours.
Following a successful application you will need to register with TeacherActive to ensure your documents are in order and we can place you in to work, due to the immediate requirement of this role we will aim to complete this within 48hrs of a successful application. The registration process will take roughly 30-45 minuets.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
calendar_today2 days ago