Care Assistant - Nights (BB-944F1)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Vacancy DescriptionActive Care Group are recruiting Part Care Assistants to support a child with complex health needs in their own home, for waking night shifts in Southampton.
You will be required to monitor and support overnight. This will involve managing clinical equipment, administering medication, moving and handling and personal care. Full training will be provided.
£10.20 Monday-Friday nights
£10.60 Saturday and Sunday nights
- Holiday pay
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
- FREE award-winning training and ongoing support whilst you work with us
- FREE DBS certificate
- Access to workplace wellness scheme
- Career progression and vocational qualification opportunities
- You will be employed on a flexible contract
- £250 Refer a Friend scheme for employees
- Wider Wallet Scheme
Active Care Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening. This includes checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
calendar_today2 days ago