Finance Assistant (BB-B01D8)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Your new company
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a thriving construction organisation.
This employer is recognised locally as an employer of choice and highly regarded by their customers. The opportunity to join their loyal, core finance team comes during a time of continual growth.
Your new role
Raising of new job numbers on Sage200 upon receipt of request forms.
• Raising of invoices and issue to clients upon receipt of request forms, including liaison with the finance team where required for any queries.
• Recording of retentions in line with the above to ensure accurate records and the ability to collect in a timely manner when due.
• Maintaining the Pro-forma invoice trackers.
• Carry out credit checks on new clients at tender stage upon receipt of new client request forms.
• Raising of Subcontract order numbers and record of values which can then be checked against corresponding payments.
• Managing the Supply Chain Database to include recording of insurances and qualifications of sub-contractors; inputting and updating/blocking on the Sage system as required.
• Other duties which may be requested as part of the role.
• Provide general administrative support to the Estimating function as required.
& They must be able to communicate across departments where required.
What you'll need to succeed
Must have at least 2 years experience within a similar role.
Must be extremely organised and have a can-do attitude.
What you'll get in return
Standard Holidays plus bank.
To be a part of supportive/ welcoming team.
Exceptional Training for a very varied/ exciting role.
calendar_today5 days ago