Behaviour Support Assistant (BB-25706)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Role: Behaviour Mentor/Teaching Assistant with previous SEN experience (Ideally experience supporting students with challenging behaviour).
Duration: Starting end of April (Week commencing 26th April) - 8:30am - 3:30pm Monday - Friday.
Pay: GBP 75– 85 per day (paid on a weekly basis, dependent on experience).
Do you have any general SEN experience or any previous experience working with children with challenging behaviour?
Have you ever thought about working in schools?
One of our partner SEN schools is looking for a Teaching assistant who is:
- Open in schools with young people who have been unable to learn in mainstream schools due to them struggling to regulate their emotions and/or sticking to the rigid structure of mainstream schooling.
- Dedicated and consistent as building and maintaining positive relationships is vital.
- An understanding approach to those who have challenging behaviour.
- A warm and friendly approach.
What is on offer?
- Long term position with permanent contract and career development opportunities
- Fun and friendly team with staff well-being a main focus of the school
- Modern and state-of-the-art facilities with sensory and therapy rooms
- In-house occupational therapists, drama therapists and psychologists
- Free parking on site
- Excellent team with years of knowledge.
Ideal criteria: Youth work or school behaviour mentoring background or alternatively, experience working within the education sector with children/young people with SEN.
To be considered, please email your CV to jake.woodteachingpersonnel.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
calendar_today1 day ago