Registered Nurse (RGN) - Days (BB-43E16)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Days | Nottingham
Salary: £18.50 Per Hour
Hours: Full-time, 36 hrs P/W - Days
To be responsible for the provision of nursing care for all residents and for maintaining a homely, supportive and stimulating environment to improve or sustain, as far as possible, the residents’ quality of life. To lead, support and coach a staff team, upholding and actively promoting our values and philosophy so each day is the best it can be for residents and staff.
Main duties of this role:
- Assessment of residents’ needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents’ records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and keeping abreast of current post-registration training.
- NMC Registered
- Prior experience as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Have excellent skills and knowledge of the job role
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career
- Quality training to enhance your skills
- Access to regular covid-19 testing
- Quality PPE provided
- High IPC and sanitisation standards
- Welfare support
- Buddy scheme – to help you settle in
- Free uniform
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Fast track career options
Please contact Peter O'Reilly on 07587 099 863 for more information on how to apply or email p.oreilly@experts-in-
calendar_today1 day ago