Team Manager (BB-918DE)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Team Manager – Stoke on Trent
Davies Group are currently looking for a Team Manager to support a busy claims team within our Stoke office. Joining Davies as our new Team Manager means that you’ll play a key part in managing a team dedicated to the management of household claims for numerous clients. So, you’ll need to come to us with a strong Property Claims background, and the appetite to lead a team in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ownership and oversight of the a claims handling team including team leaders
- Monthly Bordereau and MI where required
- Client contact point
- Undertake client communications and meetings
- Development of team leaders and claims handers to achieve client SLAs
- Continuous improvement focus leading excellent customer service and technical delivery of claims
- Complaint escalation point
Skills & Experience:
- A genuine passion for team management
- The confidence and gravitas to act as an efficient escalation point: Claim and team related queries / Complaints
- Previous experience of involvement in continuous Improvement
- A solid understanding of recruitment and capacity planning
Do you manage, or do you lead?
We believe that the impact of an inspirational manager is priceless, and if this is a value you share, joining Davies as a People Manager will be a great fit for you. Our People Managers all bring something different in terms of their technical and professional expertise, but they all share a passion to create effective teams. There’s no organisation quite like Davies to support your leadership career; to enrich and apply the skills you already have, as well as support you to cultivate new ones through a suite of training options. We’re proud of our development culture, and our continuing investment in a wide range of internal programmes and external qualifications.
So, are you a Davies person?
Our culture is the foundation of who we are. We don’t do “business as usual”! We’re set apart by our Disruptive Thinking, our unique “Innovation Lab” programmes, and a solid Corporate Social Responsibility.
As we continue to grow and diversify it’s crucial to us that all Davies colleagues stay true to our “Big IDEA”: to Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire. These values remain the cornerstone of what we do and being a People Manager means promoting these values as well as living them.
- Free local parking
- Pension - match 5%
- Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
- Free Headspace membership
- Access to training and professional qualifications
- Innovation Lab Programme
Take your first step towards becoming a Davies Person! Follow our simple application process by clicking “Apply Now” at the bottom of this page.
calendar_today3 days ago