Science Lead Practioner - Chelmsford (BB-0BB33)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Science Lead Practitioner - Chelmsford - September start
A highyly ranked school based in Chelmford are seeking to appoint an outstanding Science teacher to become a Lead Practitioner who will drive continued improvements in the quality of teaching, both within the Science Faculty and across the school.
This role is for an exceptional teacher whose key purpose is to model best practice and to lead improvements in teaching as part of our team of Lead Practitioners.
This specific school value the personal attributes of hard work, positivity and kindness, and we are looking for someone who can model these values.
They are looking for someone who:
● is an outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven track record of success in raising standards
● holds UK QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
● has strong subject knowledge with a passion for Science
● has the ability to teach at least two Science subjects at Key Stage 4 and one at Key Stage 5
● has exceptionally high expectations of what students can achieve
● enjoys collaborating and motivating others to be their best and to be at the cutting edge of pedagogical development
● thinks outside the box and has the ability to develop innovative approaches to teaching, learning and assessment.
If all of the above apply to you, we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Bobby Alani on 01245 260 100 for further information.
calendar_today3 days ago