Security Cleared Pipefitter/Heating Engineer (BB-30D30)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
A prestigious national employer is looking for Pipefitters / Heating Engineers with security clearance, for long term contracting work, mainly based at a marine defence facility in Helensburgh, Scotland.
The role is to prepare the base for the “next generation of ballistic missile submarines and extend the life of existing nuclear facilities.
Travel and lodgings expenses paid in addition to wages.
The hourly rate is £23.62 PAYE, with holiday pay accrued for every hour worked, to be paid when you take annual leave.
To provide dimensionally accurate pipefitting support for on and off site project work
- Reading out and interpreting drawings, symbols and specifications
- Cutting and shaping pipe using hand and machine tools such as portable grinders, power saws and oxy-gas cutting equipment
- Laying out pipework
- Forming pipe using bending machines
- Assembling pipework using welding equipment
- Ensure a relentless focus on Zero Harm
- Support the delivery of CSUK’s Sustainability activities
- Must have SC clearance
- Must have a valid CSCS card
- Evidence of Competency as a tradesman (City & Guilds/NVQ/ACE)
- BES HVAC agreement
- Have the ability to interpret specifications and engineering drawing
If you have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please attach your CV in your advert response and follow up with a call to Ben on (phone number removed).
Immediate starts for suitable applicants.
Inside Right is acting as an employment business, on behalf of a client partner.
Read and interpret drawing and specifications
Must have SC clearance
Must have a valid CSCS card
Evidence of Competency as a tradesman (City & Guilds/NVQ/ACE)
calendar_today1 day ago