Project Assistant Imaging (BB-680E8)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Description:Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients' lives.
Our 'Own It' culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That's our vision. We're driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you're as driven as we are, join us. You'll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you'll be helping shape an industry.
* The Medical Imaging department as it sounds manages the organisation & distribution of medical images of patients on clinical trials around the world.
* The position is based in our state of the art global headquarters in Dublin 18.
* It will work with a team of four colleagues who are based in our office in Philadelphia and plays important part in the running of multiple clinical trials.
* Weekly you will be involved in international teleconferences & data base management, working with many virtual teams that will include Clinical Research Associates and partners from pharmaceutical companies.
* As you build experience, you will have the opportunity to progress in many different directions within the business.
What you need:
* Two years of administrative experience in a busy highly organised professional environment. Can work confidently with MSExcel & learn new software.
* A background in or interest in the pharmaceutical industry & what ICON does.
* The ability to work on your own and as part of a team that are based in different international locations. Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task & prioritise.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That's why we've made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you'll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
calendar_today2 days ago