Cleaning Supervisor (mobile) (BB-294E5)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Mobile Cleaning Supervisor
£21k per annum
We have an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor to join a well-established and growing business in the Bath/Bristol area on a full-time basis.
As a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor, you will need a full UK Driving Licence to be able to cover sites in Bath, Bristol, and Weston-super-Mare.
Previous experience as a Cleaning Supervisor is essential as you will be responsible for supervising and providing support to the cleaning team on various sites. You will ensure that excellent standards are met on each site and will conduct spot checks as well as audits and provide site cleaning cover where needed.
In the role of Cleaning Supervisor, you will also be responsible for recruitment and training of cleaning staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work within an organisation who value their employees and for those looking to progress there are good opportunities. A full company induction and support will be provided.
* Salary: £21,000 per annum
* Location: Area covering Bath, Bristol and Weston-super-Mare
* Full time Hours - 40 Hours Monday to Friday in the main - Must be able to be flexible with working hours as will mean working both ends of the day.
* Benefits: Company Van, Pension Scheme.
This role would be suited to an individual who thrives under pressure and is able to stay positive when things don't go to plan. Also, someone who understands the demands of the cleaning industry and an ever-changing environment as well as being happy to work at both ends of the day as and when the job requires.
* Previous supervisory experience is essential.
* Strong supervisory and motivating skills.
* In-depth knowledge of cleaning methods, practices, materials and equipment.
* Proven ability to deliver an efficient, high quality cleaning service. * Speedy and effective reaction to problems and queries.
* Able to work to time schedules
* Sound knowledge of Health & Safety and COSHH legislation.
* Enjoys a flexible approach to work in an ever-changing environment.
* Occasional weekend work as and when required. Flexible with days and evening shifts
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
calendar_today23 hours ago