Business Development Executive (BB-6C96A)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
- Support the RDD/M team with all matters relating to their business development roles ensuring that all contact information is up to date and associated to the correct company
- Being a key point of contact for both professional sector introducers and affinity/auction/C4H relationships as well as proactively manage lead allocation and follow up
- CRM point of contact for the team for any first line enquiries
- Awareness of the BDD/M’s case pipeline and ensuring that completion dates are met, liaising with CUPD/client support and the customer where necessary
- Collateral ordering for the professional and auction field based teams when required to ensure they are fully supported.
- Produce and support effective MI for the sales team on a regular basis ensuring accuracy of data.
- Provide full diary support and management of a wide variety of meetings and organisation of key events
- Answering inbound customer calls regarding new enquires, asking the right questions to ensure that they are directed to the correct BDD/M.
- Supporting new business teams with all CRM lead data, producing weekly and monthly MI showing trends and themes of leads.
- Support HoD to ensure all compliance and QA measures are actively managed and adhered to
- Pro-active nature and able to organise own workload with minimal direction
- Strong organisational skills
- Extensive administration experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships with customers and colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive/tenacious attitude
- Attention to detail
- Professional market place/industry knowledge
- Residential and Commercial mortgage business sector knowledge
- Previously completed a business support type role
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. Together has established itself over 45 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
calendar_today2 days ago