HGV Technician (BB-BD224)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
HGV Technician / HGV Fitter
Salary: £37,128 - 39,780
Hours: 6am - 6pm 4 on 4 off Days
My client is a Nationwide company with sites the length and breadth of the UK. They are looking for a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter to join their team to maintain an extensive range of Commercial Vehicles.
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Fitter will carry out the Following cycle of Repairs,
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter job role:
· Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
· Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
· Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
· Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
· Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter:
· Previous experience as an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter is essential
· Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ or equivalent
· Must have own tools
· Class 1 or 2 licence would be desirable but not essential
To discuss this role further or to apply please call Will Collier on 02392 706 621 / 07811305225 or E:
calendar_today4 days ago