EAP Lecturer => Relocate to China (BB-6AE1F)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
- Position:Teaching English for Academic Purposes in NCUK curriculum
- A recognised teaching qualification in EAP subject (Desirable). Bachelor's / Master's Degree in a relevant field (TESOL, Applied Linguistics, Education, English etc.)
- Relevant at least two years teaching experience
- Start from Aug/Sep 2021
- An understanding of UK/western higher education and the needs and requirements of international students (Essential).
- Contract base.
- Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding.
- A commitment to teamwork, to working flexibly and to seeking solutions to problems.
- A record of achievement in teaching.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills including native speaker fluency in English. Numerate and articulate.
- Competence in the effective use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT).
- Proven planning and organisational skills and an ability to take initiative within curriculum and policy objectives.
- The ability to contribute to study programme development.
- The ability to set, review and mark formative and summative assessments in line with a published syllabus.
- A record of attention to detail, thoroughness and fairness.
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, work under pressure and, when necessary, with minimal resources.
Career development opportunities
Basic Salary with Performance related bonus, teaching allowance.
increased with signing another contract
calendar_today5 days ago