Early Years Nursery Educator / Practitioner - Outstanding Ofsted (BB-7F162)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Excellent career-development opportunity for a qualified Early Years Nursery Educator, to join an "Outstanding" Ofsted rated fast-growing Nursery brand, that is shaking up the early years education sector. With the best educators, inspiring spaces, a strong focus on community and a mission to deliver the best learning programme this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Early Years Nursery Educator / Practitioner | Game-Changing Nursery Brand
Recruiting for Cobham, Weybridge & Ockham
£18,950 – £25,000
Awesome Benefits, Perks & Paid Learning Academy + Majority of Admin handled by Support Office
About the brand:
We set out to Rethink Early Years – offering a fresh outlook on education & careers in the sector, while also solving the key problems that most irritate parents.
We do the most important job there is: preparing the next generation for life in the modern world, and we don’t take this lightly. We do, however, have a lot of fun doing it!
Everyone is welcome. We are an inclusive workforce and the diversity of our team is something we’re proud of. We welcome team members from all backgrounds and have also signed the Men in the Early Years Charter, which commits to bringing more men into Early Years. We pay the top salaries in the industry and look after our people with enhanced benefits and loads of professional and personal development. We’re a growing business so we have lots of opportunities for progression.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioners to join our growing team. We recognise that it takes huge amounts of dedication, passion and skill to help form the foundation of a child's education and that's why we refer to all of our team members as Educators. To be successful in this role, you will; Go Beyond, Be Outstandingly Outstanding and Play as a Team.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioners to join our newly acquired Cobham nursery, based in Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a 62 place, Outstanding nursery.
We recognise that it takes huge amounts of dedication, passion and skill to help form the foundation of a child's education and that's why, at N, we refer to all of our team members as Educators. To be successful in this role, you will; Go Beyond, Be Outstandingly Outstanding and Play as a Team.
Day to day you will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of our 'learning through play’ educational ethos
- Innovate with activities and constantly challenge your children's learning and development
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents
- Promote child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed at all times
- Work a flexible shift pattern within the nursery's opening hours (7am-7pm)
What you will need to bring with you:
- Previous experience working with children (ideally as a nursery practitioner, nursery nurse or similar)
- Relevant Early Years qualification
- Genuine passion for education and making a difference to the lives of children
- Positive outlook (someone who always sees the glass as half full)
- Bags of drive and motivation with a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (you want to make people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and a solutions driven approach to problems
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we are looking for people that go beyond that and always push us to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes us a great place and a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from. Our benefits package includes:
- £18,950 – £25,000 annual salary
- Performance related bonus of up to £875 per year + additional Ofsted Outstanding bonus
- Up to 32 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
- Personal development fund of £250 per year
- Funding and paid time off for Level 3 / EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership training
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay for new parents
- 10 days full sick pay, 2 days leave for dependents leave and 5 days compassionate leave
- Training including 2 inset days per year
- Childcare discount of 10%, rising to 25% when you become a Nursery Manager
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £500 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
- Free daily lunch, smoothie and coffee
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including Headspace membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund
- Promotion opportunities in a fast growing company
- Brilliant team culture, parties and celebrations
Your Experience / Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Educator, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Teacher, Kindergarten Teacher
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR
calendar_today1 day ago