NTP Tutor (BB-08362)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Teaching Personnel are delighted to confirm that we have been approved as one of the suppliers on the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
This is the ideal opportunity for any qualified teachers, experienced teaching assistants, graduates with previous tuition experience who are interested in supporting local schools across Greater Manchester (Minimum of 6 months teaching or tuition experience required).
Our client secondary school in Salford require teachers or tutors with experience in English, Maths or Science.
- English, Maths and Science tutors required (part time and full time opportunities).
- Tuition can take place either in school or online.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Large secondary school in Salford.
- Supporting students across KS3 and GCSE.
The NTP was created to support schools help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures. The programme aims to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
calendar_today2 days ago