Hebrew Business Development Executive (BB-5D7AA)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
We are currently recruiting for this role on behalf of our client who are sales agency which helps B2B Technology companies with their sales and marketing activity. They do this through lead generation and qualification, and appointment setting.
This role would suit an experienced sales professional who is highly driven, with experience in outbound call sales, and working towards set sales targets.
The role will currently be carried out remotely, you should have access to a good internet connection and have your own laptop.
Job: Hebrew Business Development executive
Company Location: Wandsworth, SW London (Work will be carried out remotely)
Salary: £13 pounds per hour + holiday pay
Contract: Temporary for 2-3 months (May extend for a longer period)
Start date: Immediate start
- Finding new business opportunities
- Making outbound calls to potential clients and speaking to key decision makers
- Setting sales appointments for clients with the potential customers.
- Update database records
- Regularly meet call volume and sales KPI targets
- Previous experience in telephone-based sales (Telemarketing)
- Fluent in Hebrew
- Fluent in English to a high standard
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Outstanding communication skills
calendar_today4 days ago