Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Due to having such high staff retention , you will have the comfortability of joining a team with experienced staff/ management helping you along the way . They have achieved a good Ofsted report meaning you have the satisfaction of knowing you are making a positive change within your community.
- Continued training & development
- Progression to become senior becomes easier since you will be working close with management
- Working alongside stable staff , very high staff retention
- Paid up to £30/hr
- Two years experience - Children social services
- Full UK drivers license and access to a vehicle
- Good experience with in Child In Need, child protection, and court work (beneficial but not required)
If you are interested in this role, please follow the website instructions to apply, Interviews are currently being held however we are still accepting applicants until the end of the week.
calendar_today5 days ago