Billing Clerk (BB-3F5FE)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
T2M resourcing are working with a successful global organisation who have an opportunity for a Billing Clerk to join their team based in central Birmingham.
As Billing Clerk, key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure invoicing/ billing is completed & actioned for customers in a timely manner
- To ensure that all billing is raised within the targets set to support the reduction of unbilled activities
- Resolve and report any issues to your line manager as appropriate
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation & internal controls, ensuring SOX compliance is effective
- Developing strong relationships with customers and the commercial teams
- You will also be expected to manage a high level of workload & administer any ad-hoc projects to support the function & wider Shared Service Centre
To be successful as Billing Clerk you will have the following skills and experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of billing & invoice process & procedures within a B2B environment
- Prior billing experience – ideally 3 years
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Be pro-active, responsive & action orientated
- Be able to deliver to strict & tight guidelines
- Be able to work in a constantly changing & process challenging environment
- Demonstrate a proven track record of achieving KPI’s
- Possess excellent IT skills including Word & Excel
So, what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A modern working environment with great transport links.
To apply please forward you CV together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
Due to high to the high volume of applications we are receiving we are unable to respond to each candidate personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days unfortunately your application will not have been successful
calendar_today2 days ago