Office Coordinator (BB-75329)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Office Coordinator - Right at Home Chippenham
Would you like to be a part of...?
· A market leading homecare provider for quality, recognised as one of the best employers in the sector.
· An organisation where excellence is standard and that consistently outperforms the competition
· 28 days paid annual leave
· An organisation who will provide you with excellent training, which will lead to a qualification
· An inspiring and fun place to work, within a great working environment
· A competitive salary of up to £20,000 with the potential to earn a performance based bonus
Right at Home Chippenham supports many wonderful clients to help them live their lives to the full and as independently as possible. We are looking for an Office Coordinator who can make a positive difference to our growing office team.
We are a professional, friendly, and dynamic team who work hard and who are dedicated to supporting our valued clients in the area. We are extremely passionate about the work we do.
The ideal candidate will live on an easily commutable journey into our office, have exceptional IT and organisational skills and most importantly have the attitude and desire to be the best in our sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· General office administrative duties
· Collating and typing up key correspondence
· Updating company documents to a high standard
· Supporting the administrative team with standardisation processes
· Organising and filing documents
· Supporting with IT and systems
· Completing CareGiver spot checks
· Be the face of the company, answering client and CareGiver queries
· Dealing with complaints in a professional, timely manner
· Supporting with care coordinating and last-minute scheduling issues
· Supporting with the creation of Care Planning & Risk Assessing to keep our people & clients safe
· Supporting the office team with ad hoc duties whenever needed
Abilities, Skills and Behaviours:
· Good attention to detail and organisation skills with the ability to multitask whilst working under pressure
· Good problem-solving skills
· Ability to prioritise your workload whilst meeting deadlines and working to high standards
· Demonstrate strong IT literacy – MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Adapt to changing conditions and business demands
calendar_today4 days ago