SEN Teacher - Science (BB-0199A)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
An experienced SEN teacher who specialises in teaching science is required for a full-time position commencing after the Easter break. The role is based with a specialist school that caters for students with Autism aged 6 - 19 in the city of Nottingham.
The role will involve teaching science across the full age range and would suit an experienced SEN teacher who has worked with ASc students or a mainstream science teacher with a thorough understanding of Autism and approaches to working.
The school has high expectations of their students in all areas of their learning, celebrating their achievements and progress in many ways; from target achievements in class to celebration assemblies and formal presentation events.
Requirements for the role:
- Must have immediate availability after the Easter break
- Must have recent relevant teaching experience in Science - whether mainstream or SEN
- Must hold QTS or QTLS in the UK
- Be able to provide employment references that speak to your high standards of teaching
- Have a thorough knowledge of working with students with Autism
- Be a resilient teacher who can instil clear boundaries whilst also showing empathy and compassion.
In return, this position will pay to scale from the first working day from MPS 1 - UPS 3 . You will work with a collaborative and supporting leadership team and you will be provided with the latest relevant training's to ensure you have all the tools to flourish in this position.
calendar_today4 days ago