2nd Line Support Technician (BB-CCE2C)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Sure Maintenance Ltd is one of the UK's leading specialists in Heating Repairs, Maintenance and Installations. We are part of the Sureserve Group plc - a leading compliance and energy services group, focused in the UK.
We have an exciting new role for a 2nd Line Support Technician to work within the Group ICT Team, based in Liverpool but with a requirement to work across other sites when required.
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview:
- The Sure Maintenance 2nd Line Support Technician position will be a dynamic, self-motivated IT Professional with the opportunity to perform a 360-degree role, having access to all functions relative to keep a user base live and efficient. The technician will be able to make the role their own, bringing fresh ideas and new tech to the forefront of the organisation.
- Reporting to the Sure Maintenance Information Systems Manager & the Sureserve Group ICT Group Service Delivery Manager you will provide second line technical support to Sureserve Group ICT users, located across several sites and the varying companies under the umbrella. Candidates will be required to log and manage incoming calls through to resolution via an ITSM system.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service. Candidates are required to have high levels of concentration and work efficiently and professionally under pressure. The role requires strong organisational skills and the ability to make decisions while balancing the varying priorities of open calls.
- Candidates are expected to have the aptitude to understand and work on computer hardware and software in varying configurations. To demonstrate a positive can-do attitude at all times and drive the ‘can do’ attitude across the ICT Department.
- The role will be Office-based and mobile as needed at the post holder’s own discretion and ICT Management and is subject to change after consultation.
- A current UK driving license is a pre-request of the post, as you may be required to travel to various locations and from time to time the post holder may have to remove and/or deliver hardware around the company’s premises for ICT usage.
- *Salary Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Essential Criteria / Skills / Knowledge
- 2 Years Previous Working Experience in ICT
- Must have a broad understanding of the physical layer of ICT, from Prep to support to asset management for all type of end point devices i.e. mobiles (Android/Apple etc.), Tablets, Laptops, Desktops etc. and be adept at troubleshooting all of the above.
- Must understand Windows networking from DNS, DHCP to TCIP on an end point device and be adept at troubleshooting all of the above.
- Customer Focused, with great Communication Skills, Personable and Approachable
- Excellent Time Management
calendar_today2 days ago