Front of House - Brel (BB-37DF3)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Front of House - Brel – Full/part time
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
A magical garden (voted the UK's best!), a fully heated indoor and outdoor restaurant, a beautifully converted stables bar and UP; a hot air balloon filled private dining space. Brel is one of the city's most beautiful venues located in the West End's Ashton Lane.
With a year-round event programme, a famed food and drink line up of moules frites & fondues, Belgian beers and Scottish gin's, fire pits and BrelBQ's, Brel's offering is loved by locals and tourists and we're looking for an exceptional Front of House!
The core missions
- We're looking for skilled and experienced people who can deliver on our core missions to:
- Support the front of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work.
- Greet and serve customers and create great first impressions
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of six of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional inhouse support team structure.
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year working in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry
- Track record of exceptional customer service skills.
- A love of all things food and drink!
- Experience of working with the general public, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Great team player, flexible and adaptable
The salary and benefits package
- £8.91 per hour plus tips
- Team discount at all venues and itison with comp event tickets
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company socials
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today2 days ago