Senior Hardware Engineer (BB-86535)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:I have an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning market leader in the provision of monitoring devices of Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) risk - the cause of one of the most common industrial diseases in the UK.
Reactec’s monitors are supported with an advanced cloud-based analytics platform to allow the monitored data to support informed HAV exposure management processes.
We are looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join their tight-knit team to provide electrical and electronic engineering expertise to the development of products and their application in the field. This is an excellent hands-on technical opportunity with responsibility for end-end product development responsibilities for next generation products up to and beyond launch date.
· Schematic design of electronic circuits, involving measurement sensors, microcontrollers, displays, RFID, Bluetooth, power / battery management, and mobile communications.
· Recommend components / technologies and processes for design and manufacturing
· Produce PCB layouts
· Technically liaise with contract manufacturers
· Take responsibility for defining manufacturing acceptance, and product qualification and certification test requirements to address the products application.
· Support product performance validation and debug with firmware and test engineers
This is an exciting role within a growing business and provides an opportunity to really contribute to the company’s success.
calendar_today6 days ago